hajat di hati nak buat kek pelangi macam ika di bangkok tuh..tapi tah kemane poei nye resepi yg den salin masa dok deman ari tuh tah..barang dah dok depan mata siap nak timbang, dek semangat berkobar2 lagi membara nak membakar kek, mokwo pun mulalah selongkar cari resepi ape2 kek yg boleh mokwo try ..sebeno nye gatai tangan nak buat marbling..tup2 jumpe resepi dr gert - my kitchen snippet..resepi asal bertajuk tri colour marble cake..but mokwo tak dek byk kaler, so guna pakai jelah kaler yg ade..the cake was simply marvellous..resepi dia mokwo tengok tak lari byk dr yg macam ika bangkok nye..so sapa2 nak try di persilakanlah..sedap n buttery, and for those yang tak tau cara2 nak ber'marble'..boleh rujuk di blog hasue- i love my life ..tq so much to all!!!
226 grm butter (2 stick)
220 grm sugar
260 grm flour
4 tbsp of milk (mokwo guna susu cair)
1 tsp of baking powder
¼ tsp salt
Food coloring – pink and greenFlavoring – mint/pandan, strawberry and Vanilla
1. Prepared a baking pan. Line the bottom with parchment paper and greased with some butter. Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time and beat until well combined.
2. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. Slow down the speed of the mixer and slowly add in the flour. Lastly add in the milk.
3. Divide batter into 3 portions. Add one portion with mint or pandan flavor and add a few drop of green coloring. In another portion add a few drop of strawberry flavor and some pink coloring. The last portion just leave it plain and add a few drop of vanilla to it. Stir well.
4. The most important part is assembling the batter in the baking pan. Drop about 3 tbsp of the better to the middle of the baking pan. Follow by the other color mix on top of each other. Proceed to do the same to the rest of the batter. Do not stir, swirl or shake the pan. The batter will spread on it own.
5. Bake the cake in a pre-heated 350 degree F oven for an hour or until golden brown. Stand cake 10 mins. in pan then tun onto wire rack to cool.